Licensed REALTOR® Kitchener Cambridge Waterloo
Purplebricks Canada, Brokerage
Purplebricks is transforming the way real estate is traded in Canada!
Thousands of Canadians in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba have bought and sold their homes with us, and we take pride in supporting them through our knowledge and expertise.
Working at Purplebricks means working with a dynamic, innovative, talented, and passionate team. It's no wonder so many people are joining the Purplebricks family. We're a growing team of more than 200 committed individuals across the country!
We are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious, and client-focused Licensed REALTOR® to join our team, where you will have a chance to innovate, collaborate, and grow.
Who you are:
You are a passionate, knowledgeable, and outgoing licensed REALTOR® who takes pride in being a local property expert. Building strong client relationships, while setting your sellers up for success is what gets you up in the morning, and keeps you motivated to achieve your sales objectives and goals! You are detail-oriented, ensuring all the t’s are crossed and I’s are dotted. You embrace new technology; with an eagerness to learn and with an understanding of the many benefits it provides.
What you will do:
- Meet with clients for their consultation, in-home, or virtual appointment
- Educate clients about the sales process, complete a CMA, discuss next steps and provide information to the seller
- Take interior and exterior photos of the properties being listed for sale and install a lawn sign
- Collect relevant property information and enter it into our database
- Activate internet marketing information including photos and property details
- Work with fellow team members to provide information regarding listed properties
- Follow up with clients to provide information on; process, marketing material(s), questions and to congratulate them on the sale of their home
- What you will bring to the table:
- A passion for working with home sellers
- A valid Real Estate license (or ability to renew)
- A year or more of experience as a REALTOR® working with sellers
- A flexible work schedule
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable car
Additional skills and attributes:
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure or in stressful situations
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
What we give you:
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge!
- Your health is important to us. Health & wellness benefits are covered!
- Brand your vehicle and get paid for it!
- Paid professional fees and scholarship programs.
- Robust bonus referral programs – we encourage our employees to refer new talent.
- Rewarding career opportunities with performance incentives.
- We set you up for success: training, coaching, and professional development opportunities await you!
Feel good about what you do. Join our Team! Apply online today.
Not ready yet? Join our Live REALTOR® Webinar to learn more about being a Purplebricks Team Member.
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-855-999-9740 ext. 7434